Terms and Conditions
ALL ONLINE MERCH SHOP SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES CAN BE GIVEN AT THIS TIME
Please ensure that you fill in the online Registration and Acceptance of Risk Form prior to arrival at the park.
Please ensure this is done before arrival at the park to ensure a smooth sign in procedure.
Cancellation Policy - If you have to cancel
8 days or more before booked date
Booking changes/cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the uplift day can be transferred to another date within 6 months (subject to availability) free of charge. Please advise us of a suitable available date when emailing us to tell us about your transfer.
Refunds will incur a £5 per person, per day cancellation charge.
Between 7 days and 48 hours before booked date
Booking changes/cancellations made less than 7 days (but greater than 48 hours) prior to the uplift can be transferred to another date within 6 months (subject to availability) free of charge. Please advise us of a suitable available date when emailing us to tell us about your transfer.
Refunds will incur a £10 per person, per day cancellation charge.
48 hours or less before booked date
No refunds or transfers will be given for anyone who cancels less than 48 hours before the day or does not arrive on the day.
If We Have to Cancel
If for any reason the day is cancelled by the organisers (e.g. due to snow/ice) a full refund will be given. As much notice as possible will be provided but Revolution Bike Park Ltd cannot accept liability for any additional costs incurred.
We require a minimum number of riders in order to run the day and reserve the right to cancel the uplift if the minimum number is not reached. A full refund will be given in such circumstances and Revolution Bike Park Ltd cannot accept liability for any additional costs incurred.
Please note rain does not affect the uplift service and we will not cancel for these conditions.
Security and Privacy
No 3rd parties – your details are confidential and will not be passed to any third parties.
We do not hold your payment details on file, all sensitive information is processed via PayPal, a proven safe payment provider.
If you have any queries or need any further information please contact: email@example.com.
Revolution Bike Park Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Bike Hire Terms and Conditions
Bike hire is available on a daily rate from 10am till 4pm and is priced as follows:
- Adult full-suspension DH bike: £75
- Half days available from 10am–1pm or 1pm-4pm: £40
- Crash protection equipment can be hired at an additional cost. Please note that full face helmet and knee pads are compulsory. Bikes will not be hired out without this protection - either your own or hired.
- Full-suspension MTBs come fitted with flat pedals.
- Under the Terms & Conditions of Bike Hire at Revolution Bike Park you, (The Hirer) are responsible for the bike for the day and any repair costs that may occur from accidental or crash damage during the hire period.
- Any damage to the bike will be charged at cost price.
- The Hirer will also be responsible for any costs incurred if the bike is stolen, for any deliberate or reckless abuse and incorrect adjustment.
- The bike will be inspected with you before the hire. It is important that you pay attention during this inspection. When returned the bike will be inspected and any damages found that were not recorded in the pre-hire inspection will be charged.
- Please follow the Mountain Bike Checklist above and ensure you check your bike before each ride.
Payment must be made in advance of hire.
Photographic ID must be left with Revolution Bike Park Ltd for the term of the hire, and will be returned when the hire is complete.
Hire Bike Return
All Hire bikes must be returned by 16:30 and must be cleaned/jetwashed.
Late returned bikes will be subject to a late returns fee of £30.00 per hour, charged per ¼ hour.
Protective Equipment Hire Terms
- Hire is charged at £12.50 per item or £45 for a full set (helmet, Kneepads, Body Armour, Neck Brace.
- The period of hire is from 9:30am until 4:30pm on the day of hire.
- Protection Equipment is not to be taken off site and can only be used at Revolution Bike Park.
- If Protection Equipment has been hired for multiple days it must be returned at the end of each day and a new set will be issued each day.
- Failure to return an item on the day will result in a £10 per item per day charge up to the RRP of the item that has not been returned. The prices are as follows:
- Helmet: £90-£220 (dependent on model)
- Body Armour: £220
- Neck Brace: £250
- Knee Pads: £110
- Goggles: £30-£60 (dependent on model)
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse, including theft of the item will result in a charge equal to the RRP of the item.
- Wear and Tear or damage caused by accidents will not usually be charged for. However, the park reserves the right to charge if abuse or damage through lack of care is suspected.
- Sizing will be checked when the items are issued. If necessary, a different size to the one ordered will be issued to ensure an appropriate fit. In the event that the size ordered is incorrect it may be necessary to substitute for a different model.
- In the event that no suitable item is available, and you are prevented from riding as a result, a refund for that hire and associated fees for that day (uplift fees, bike rentals, other protection gear fees) will be offered. No liability is accepted for additional cost incurred, for example travel and accommodation costs.
- Issues with the protection gear, e.g. loss, damage, inappropriate fit should be reported to park staff immediately.
- Protection Gear can aid in the reducing the impact of accidents and is highly recommended. Wearing protection gear does not remove the possibility of injury from accidents and riders should exercise caution at all times and follow the park safety code.